[RTTY] SCC SOABLP W3NR/4

To: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SCC SOABLP W3NR/4
From: Ed <edw3nr@nexband.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 09:32:18 -0400
Well, my first contest using WriteLog, had to use a "cheat sheet" as I always couldn't remember the right F key combos to use. A 2 hour thunderstorm followed by a 3 hour power outage really put a kink in the operating, but a good bottle of wine offset the loss. By the time 20 opened to EU the contest was over. Fun contest, fun time. Thanks to everyone that worked me and to the sponsors. 73...

Ed W3NR

       QSOs   Points  Years
80m:    0       0       0
40m:    4       10      4
20m:    13      33      11
15m:    2       5       2
10m:    0       0       0
Total:  19      48      17

Total multipliers:      17
Score:          816
Station Description: TT Omni V 100 watts - WriteLog
Antenna(s): 3 el Yagi 10/20 --40 meter vertical
Operators: W3NR