[RTTY] MMTTY Setup

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] MMTTY Setup
From: "Gary D Elliott" <k7ox@pipeline.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 02:59:03 -0000
Hello Gang,

I am trying to get my second radio which is a Icom 761 setup with WL and
MMTTY.  Hope somebody out there is using a 761 with WL & MMTTY who could
answer a few questions.

First I have WL & MMTTY setup and working just fine with my ICOM 756 PRO but
having a problem getting the radio to key up on the 761 setup.

In MMTTY setup, clicking on the TX tab and then Radio Command what should
the  XX=  be for a IC-761.  For my PRO it is 5C but I know this is not
correct for a IC-761 and I have tried 1E as suggested by another RTTY op but
that doesn't seem to work.....

I can't get the PTT to work and if I key the IC-761 manually all I hear is a
steady tone no diddles when pushing a F key with a rtty message in it.

Would like to try this SO2R thing but first got to get both radios working.
Any comments or suggestions as to what might be my problem would be greatly
appreciated, Thanks

73 Gary