[RTTY] TARA "Grid Dip" Certificates Mailed Out...

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [RTTY] TARA "Grid Dip" Certificates Mailed Out...
From: MRBILL1953@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 17:59:28 EDT
Greetings:

Soon all of those that earned a certificate for the TARA - Grid-Dip Psk-Rtty
"Shindig" back in August will receive them in the mail. Karen Smith, KB2UUC,
mailed them out over the weekend and by now some of you should be seeing them
in your mail boxes.

I hope ALL of you enjoy these certificates and appreciate the very handsome
design work by Ernie Mills, WM2U. We ask you to display your certificates
proudly in your shack for all to see, after all you worked darn hard for them.
Also, I'd like to get some pictures of you folks for the website. Unfortunately
we
cannot deliver the certificates personally and grab a snap shot for all to
see but you can help us out. For those of you that receive one of these
certificates would it be too much to ask you to grab a digital photo if
possible? Get
somebody to grab a picture of you in the shack holding your certificate. After
that just send your  digital photo to:  ny2u@n2ty.org  We'd like to add them
to the website for others to see and kind of get a chance to see who's on the
other end receiving these different awards we offer. If you can't get a
digital photo or have one scanned for you, just send the original photo to:
William
Eddy, 2404 - 22nd Street, Troy, New York 12180-1901  and I'll try my best to
have them scanned.

We've taken a lot of care in making sure that your certificates arrive in one
piece and unfolded. I hope you appreciate this measure. Please drop a line to
Ernie Mills, WM2U, at wm2u@n2ty.org  and Tony Heatwole, N3FX at
grid-manager@n2ty.org and let them know you received your certificates. These
guys put a
"LOT" of time into this contest and I think you'll agree they deserve a slap on
the back!

Again ....CONGRATULATIONS! Hope to see you ALL in the upcoming TARA PSK
"Rumble" on October 4th, 2003. Check it out on the website now at:
http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_rumble_rules.html

Thank You!
Bill Eddy, NY2U
Four Season's Contesting & TARA