[RTTY] Hal P-38 for sale

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Hal P-38 for sale
From: "WK0F" <wk0f@nethtc.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 17:42:20 -0500
Hi,
I have a Hal P-38 full sized ISA card that does clover, rtty, P-mode, and
ascii.  The reason for selling it is because I am upgrading to a Hal DXP38.
This card comes with the manual, dos disk and a copy of Express 3.5
(permission from author to give it away).The serial is No.551.  I have only
used it with rtty and it does an excellent job.  It works with XPWare, RTTY
by WF1B, Writelog, etc.  I would accept any REASONABLE offer.  You pay the
shipping.  Please e-mail me off the reflector.
Thanks and 73,
Terry, WK0F