[RTTY] WW RTTY Test

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] WW RTTY Test
From: llindblom@juno.com
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 17:52:20 GMT
Due to a slow recovery and after affects from Shingles, my station is still not
fully back together including only one of three TH-7s functioning and the
operator is not in the best shape for a 48 hour event.

I was thinking about setting this one out.  However, finally yesterday I
decided to play around as a single band entry.  I think I'll play on 15 unless
the band is totally dead.  If it is I might switch to 20.

Hope to work as many of you as I can on whatever band I wind up playing on.  GL
to everyone who is going at it super serious and plans to operate 40 or more
hours!

73 W0ETC
Larry L in IA