[RTTY] CQWW SP6AXW (SOSB20HP)

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] CQWW SP6AXW (SOSB20HP)
From: Kazik <sp6axw@poczta.onet.pl>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 13:38:09 +0200
Hi,
my first cqww rtty contest at all. This time I decided to work single band. Maybe Phil is right that 15 meters was better than 20 but my equipment was ready only for 20 meters.
I used two antennas: 6 el monobander 25 meters high and tribander 10 meters over the ground. I wanted to check new idea of stacking these antennas in common using stackmatcher similar to Arraysolution. It looks too expensive for me so I did it home made with parts from my shack and cost was almost nothing.
It is really very good idea to have possibility of changing antennas or using them in common for differnt directions. It works!! Next time I will connect also vertical for Europe.

  QSOs Points Zones DX: States Multipliers Score
80m:     0
40m:    0
20m:  723 1797 30 92 43
15m:    0
10m:    0
Total: 723 1797  30 92 43  165 296505

I lost few multipliers. 4U1ITU could not stand the EU pile-up and gone. VQ9LA come too late on Sunday evening.
I worked 93 DXCC and missed few. So it is really possible to work in rtty contest single band for DXCC Award.
Just after the removing cw requirement in UK there was many new stations in the contest with new G prefixes. Good news for future.

Kazik
sp6axw