[RTTY] CQ/RJ WW RTTY N6TQS SOAB(A) LP

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] CQ/RJ WW RTTY N6TQS SOAB(A) LP
From: Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 <faunt@panix.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:01:03 -0400 (EDT)
It was fun to actually be in a contest again.  I need an amp if I'm
going to play on 80, I think.  40 was very good all around the
Pacific.

I heard GU0SUP loud and clear a couple of times, but we were both S&P
in a crowded band.

I was "Assisted" inadvertantly, in that I had the packet window up
before the contest, and closed it when the contest started.  But I
didn't disconnect, and found after a while that there were stations in
the band map I hadn't put there, so I went with it.  It wasn't worth
much, frankly.

My rear is sore, again.  I need a better chair.

BTW, I got no replies about any possible plans for getting together at
Dayton.  Is there any hope?  I'll be in the Pacific for the 6 weeks
before then, so really can't volunteer.

Nothing heard from 3C0V here yet.

73, doug

Class: SOAB(A) LP