[RTTY] CQ/RJ WW RTTY WD9EWK/7 SOAB LP

To: "RTTY@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] CQ/RJ WW RTTY WD9EWK/7 SOAB LP
From: Patrick STODDARD <wd9ewk@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 15:02:31 -0700
CQ/RJ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: WD9EWK/7
Operator(s): WD9EWK
Station: WD9EWK/7

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  80:    0    0       0       0     0
  40:   40   65      20      13    12
  20:   63  122      21      19    17
  15:   24   55       8      13     6
  10:   12   24       5       6     6
Total:  139  266      54      51    41  Total Score = 38,836

Club: Central Arizona DX Assn

Comments:

This was my first RTTY contest in almost 2 years, and the first contest with my IC-756Pro2 at home. A nice opening to Europe on 15m Saturday morning (I rarely work 15m, due to nasty in-house TVI - and nobody was home to watch TV that
morning), plus some luck on 40m in the evenings. No all-time new ones went in the log this time, but I did get a few new ones on different bands. This was only a part-time effort, on Friday evening and throughout much of Saturday.

Thanks for the contacts, and 73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK

--
Patrick STODDARD E-mail: wd9ewk at yahoo dot com Glendale, Arizona, USA ICBM: 33.5 N 112.2 W

My web pages, sort of: http://www.wd9ewk.net/