Re: [RTTY] 3C0V important RTTY info (Long version)

To: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>,"RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 3C0V important RTTY info (Long version)
From: "WA9ALS - John" <wa9als@starband.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 20:59:26 -0500
> OK, maybe it was a coincident.  I'm smart enough to realize that.  But I'm
also
> smart enough to realize that perhaps this 100% concentration on a goal
just might
> work (in most cases).  I'm applying it at work, at home and at ham radio.
It seems
> to work.

Don, you've been diddling too long!  Being focused on winning contests
translates to many, many hours in front of the radio tweaking operating
skills, rigs, setups, computers, antennas, amps, and gaining more and more
experience.  You've been focused on this for years, and you win.  However,
without such preparation and experience, no "visioning" in one's mind is
going to make them win a contest.  Or make parking spaces appear!  Hey,
would you focus on me coming into a million dollars tomorrow?  (If that
happens, we'll talk again...)  73