[RTTY] KH7

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] KH7
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 20:57:20 -0700
Sorry to be a little off topic, but I noticed in the new CQ magazine
that there is supposed to be a dx'pedition to KH7K Kure Atoll.
I haven't been on the air for the past 6 or 7 months, and haven't seen
a CQ for longer,  so maybe I missed something.  I thought after the
Navy left Kure, it went back to nature and  jurisdiction went back to
KH6 and it was no longer a seperate country.  Just counted for KH6.
Did that change?
I'd like to work it in a rtty contest (see, I got that in there)
sometime.  73
Tom W7WHY