RE: [RTTY] QTC for WAE

To: "'Terry Dunlap'" <kk6t@joneslumber.com>,"'RTTY-Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RTTY] QTC for WAE
From: "Don Cassel" <doncassel@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 13:56:59 -0500
>From the WAE rules:

Two stations may exchange up to 10 QTCs maximum. The two stations may
establish contact several times to complete the quota.

There is lots of info on the DARC webstie including some examples of QTC
traffic. See http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/fedc.htm and click the WAEDC
link in the left window.

GL in the test, Don VE3XD