[RTTY] QTC's rock the world

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] QTC's rock the world
From: Jay Townsend <ws7i@ewarg.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 17:19:35 +0000
The WAE is a great contest.  If you don't like the format then do one of
two things.

a) Ignore QTC.
b) Watch TV

Contests are made by Contest Sponser's.  The WAE BTW has the best Plaque in
the entire Contesting game.  I have 5 of them on my wall, in fact I scouted
around on 20 meters just to pick up QTC.

But FWIW, Writelog does QTC in CW just as easily as QTC in RTTY !!!!  So
much for the low-speed digital mode.

Jay

---
This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above.

disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents
of these documents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
information in error, please notify the sender immediately and arrange for the
return or destruction of these documents.

All email sent to or from the corporate email system may be retained, monitored
and/or reviewed.