[RTTY] My Confession .

To: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] My Confession .
From: 4X6UO <gldc1090@netvision.net.il>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 20:34:32 +0300
My  Dear RTTY friends ,

It is not so easy to agree on all the complains , on the WAEDC contest
WHY is it so bad???
this contest with QTC`s is going on for some years already , I know we
used to be once A VERY SMALL GROUP but thanks GOD RTTY USERS
became a big community we do not have to bag "ARE YOU GUYS GOING
TO OPERATE RTTY" THIS IS TODAY A MUST.
A contest that is not only 599 + zone or serial nr is different  many still
remember I used to participate in every CONTEST  and we used to have
them every month, It sure was a lot of fun.
The WAE contest is very very enjoyable with a lot of fun AND I MUST SAY
I just love the QTC exchange it is like refreshing us.
Lately I participate just for fun giving all of my friends points and MY
LOGS
ARE FOR CHECK LOG ONLY so that I am free from any interest of
competition but I definitely am taking every contest very seriously.
To our friends in DARC I for myself enjoy every contest and please DO NOT
CHANGE ANY OF THE RULES it is only a HOBBY and every contest brings
his joy to our hobby and RTTY community  I think so. Arie - 4X6UO.
E-mail :gldc1090@netvision.net.il
10x10 # 45820  VP # 2408
Phone : Res :    +972 9  9554205
Fax      : Res :     +972 9  9553885