[RTTY] Bummer

To: "Contesting RTTY" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Bummer
From: "Dick White" <ks0m@ktis.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 08:25:10 -0600
On October 22, 2003, I thought I worked  A61AJ  for a new one in the RTTY
mode. Today I got my QSL card back from K2UO saying I was "not in the log."
It is hard to understand how a RTTY contact could be "not in the log." I put
this disappointment
in with the last Bouvet Dxpedition that I thought I had worked (CW), only to
find I was
" not in the log."  I have only had this happen a very few times, bit it
still hurts.  I am still waiting for 3Y/B to be activated again and I guess
I will have to try again for A61.  Such is
the life of a DXer.

See you in the TARA Sprint............73  Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White         ks0m@ktis.net
Fulton,  MO. 65251

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M   (ex WB0WLX / KC0MY )
ARRL  Honor Roll / CW  -  5BDXCC / CW  #3295
Life Member American Radio Relay League