[RTTY] Ragchew with D2PFN on RTTY!

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Ragchew with D2PFN on RTTY!
From: "Tim Pearson" <ku4j@hiwaay.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 18:24:10 -0600
I found Ed, D2PFN (4L4FN) sending TEST TEST around 00z on 20m RTTY tonight
and was
able to work him for a new one and even had a few minutes to ragchew with
him!

I got to reuse some Georgian phrases that I had learned while chasing him in
P5
(http://members.tripod.com/ggdavid/georgia/language/gphrases.htm), he asked
me if I was Georgian!  I had to confess that I practiced those while he was
in
P5, he got a chuckle out of that.

Sounds like he has a pretty nice setup in D2 but has some minor problems
with wind
breaking some of his antennas.  He said he would be there almost 2 years.

73's Tim/KU4J