Fw: [RTTY] T32 calling CQ today

To: "Contesting RTTY" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [RTTY] T32 calling CQ today
From: "Dick White" <ks0m@ktis.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 20:57:40 -0600
Doug and all,

I worked T32N    24/11/03  at 2210z   on 21.083 MHz.   He kept sending "up
5" and I worked him up 4.5.   I tail gated him,. I was sending just before
he said "qrz", and it worked. He stayed on that freq for several minutes.
That was the up side. The down side is, I have confirmed T30, T32 and T33 on
15 meters RTTY.  So, I need a different band.

Good luck.... Dick  KS0M