[RTTY] North Dakota II

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] North Dakota II
From: Marty Tippin <nw0l@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 14:17:59 -0800 (PST)
Looks like we'll be making the trek back up to North Dakota for the 2004 ARRL
RTTY Roundup.

Plans are much the same as last year - we'll haul all the radios, computers and
antennas needed to set up two stations to a small cabin in southeastern North
Dakota. And barring blizzards or unexpected visits from abdominal snowmen,
we'll be a multi-single entry in the Roundup, signing NW0L. We'll also be on
SSB, CW and RTTY on Friday before the contest, signing various calls. I believe
AE9B and K0LW plan to set up a vertical and a beverage or two for 160m just in
case anyone needs ND.

The team consists of NW0L (me), Tom AE9B, Rick W0ZAP, Lee K0LW and Dave, K4SV.
Dave had originally planned to be on a DXpedition to the antarctic, but it was
cancelled at the last minute. So he's going to join us instead and hopefully
get some use out of the wardrobe of cold-weather gear he purchased for the
DXpedition.

Oh - and if you're of Native American descent and happen to know any anti-snow
dances, we'd appreciate if you could aim one toward North Dakota for the first
weekend of January... ;-)

73,

-Marty NW0L
 martyt@pobox.com