Re: [RTTY] ;

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ;
From: "Gert E. Janssens" <k5ww@wcsonline.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 21:19:22 -0600
Thanks for all the replies, guys.

At first I thought that it was some sort of control character that doesn't show
up on his screen but does on mine; but it does look like he made a typo. I met
him again towards the end of the contest, and his CQ macro had changed, no more
";" - maybe someone told him about it ;-)

I noticed it before, in several contests. Which made me believe that it was
truly something he couldn't see. It always caused me to have to type in his
call manually. Horror! :-)
Thanks guys, I had fun. Not a whole lot of QSOs, but more than last year!

73,

Gert - K5WW