Re: [RTTY] RE: USB/serial ports

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RE: USB/serial ports
From: "Barry " <w2up@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2003 18:13:10 -0000
Me Not!

I bought a Siig board and it didn't work on my XP machine.  I tried
emailing and calling their customer support, without response.  I
guess there is no customer support!  I would NEVER recommend one of
their products.

OTOH, I've owned several Byterunners and have been pleased with both
the product and their customer support.

73,
Barry W2UP (still here, just not very active on RTTY these days. Find
me a new country!)