Re: [RTTY] KAM Plus jumpers info? -- Thanks to everyone!

To: "Bill Holbert Sr." <realbill@w5bbr.com>,"Jerry Flanders" <jeflanders@comcast.net>,"DJ3IW Goetz" <dj3iw@t-online.de>, "rtty list" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] KAM Plus jumpers info? -- Thanks to everyone!
From: "Jon Harder" <jon@praxisworks.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 17:11:10 -0000
Once again, the list comes through when it's most needed!
My appreciation to all who furnished such imely help.  I've got what I need
now, thanks to your thoughtfulness.  Happy to share with anyone else who
needs the specifics.

This time I'm going to tape the info inside the top cover of the KAM+ , and
my usual notebook already has copies of the e-mails printed and punched.

Very 73 to all at this special time of year, and throughout '04.

Jon,     K1US