Re: [RTTY] OK RTTY contest

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] OK RTTY contest
From: Olda Linhart <ok1ym@seznam.cz>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 21:38:35 +0100 (CET)
Hi Dick and all others,

If you still use WF1B ( me too hi ) you have to install
the old version 5.00. There is EA RTTY contest which had !!! the similar rules.
Don´t forget to add OK mult. by your hand into the log and to summary.

CUL and GL  - Olda

WF1B version 5.00 for example here:

<http://www.qsl.net/ok1ym/rtty/rttytest.htm>