[RTTY] CQ RTTY WPX and XE RTTY

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] CQ RTTY WPX and XE RTTY
From: Scott Nichols <snichols@mvosprey.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 12:35:03 -0400
Guess I've been asleep...Just started filling out the 2004 calendar...CQ WPX RTTY and XE RTTY both on the same weekend (Feb 7 & 8) according to ARRL website and all the rules pages...WA7BNM calendar has CQ WPX RTTY on Feb 14/15...

What's up ??...These have never been on the same weekend...Something tells me that WPX was likely rescheduled to the 7th due to Valentines Day ????

Not hard to predict which one will suffer from this...

New meaning for SO2R I guess...Busy weekend...Big headache...

Scott VE1OP