[RTTY] W1ZT BARTG Sprint SOE

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] W1ZT BARTG Sprint SOE
From: George Johnson <w1zt@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 11:57:57 -0500
All,
I was ready and started out just fine. But it was like getting a good start in an automobile race and blowing the engine after the first lap. My amp failed after 50 minutes and could not run low power either so it turned out to be a very short Sprint indeed.

Thanks to all for the contacts. And congratulations to all who were able to stay with it. I have not seen many scores but I was glad to hear and work Dean, 8P6SH, and see that he did well. Also Scott, VE1OP. Sorry I could not stay in the group but I hope to get the Ten Tec amps (now 2 broken) repaired but I will also have my trusty old SB220 available for WPX.

2004       -+- BARTG RTTY SPRINT -+-
Sponsored by British Amateur Radio Teledata Group.

CALL: W1ZT                                                       Country: USA
       Single Op expert

         QSOs
80m:    0
40m:    0