[RTTY] 2003 CQWW RTTY Contest--Call for Plaque Sponsors

To: "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 2003 CQWW RTTY Contest--Call for Plaque Sponsors
From: "W6OTC" <w6otc@garlic.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 22:23:22 -0000
RTTY Contesters:

We are in the last stages of checking around 1,150 logs submitted for last
September's CQWW RTTY Contest.  This was a record-breaking contest in terms
of the number of logs submitted--and of course new World records were set in
several classes.

Each year we try to award as many plaques as possible, but all plaques
depend on sponsorship.  So far this year, we have the following RTTYers, all
well-known to this group, repeating as sponsors:  WA6BOB, W6RLL, AA5AU,
W2UP, K1TTT, W0ETC, W6OTC, K6AW, N5KO, K9SZ, CQ Magazine.  While I have not
yet heard from all past year sponsors, it is time to alert all of you to
this opportunity to sponsor a plaque in this, the biggest of all RTTY
contests.

The cost is $55, payable to me at my CBA.  I will order the plaques in
March.  The CQ publication deadline for submitting the results of this
contest and showing plaque sponsors and winners is the end of February.  If
you want to sponsor a plaque, please let me know via e-mail ASAP.

Thanks,
Glenn, W6OTC