[RTTY] BARTG Spring observations

To: RTTY Contest <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] BARTG Spring observations
From: Waldemar DK3VN <dk3vn@nexgo.de>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 21:02:04 +0100
Hi,

this weekend I was active in the BARTG Spring and put 395 Q's in my
log, worked 6 continents and calculated a score of 133.380 points.
To my observation 20m and up was dead after a few hours at Saturday.
No real opening to North America. 40m went down also very fast and
was down until sunset. So I spent my time on 80m for many hours and
worked mainly EU's. After midnight I had STRONG QRM from Cyprus-ZC
over the whole 80m band for many hours! No chance to work any DX
and the week ones. Grrrrrrrrrr ...!!!!!!!!

On 20m I was lucky to work ZL/W3SE long path and ZL2AMI short path
later on Sunday.

See you in the Mexico RTTY International in about 11 days.
I hope, in the Cyprus-ZC area they may have a serious power failure
at that weekend! ;-)

BTW: I have updated the RWRL with the SCC RTTY Results 2003.

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN
--
Check RWRL  on http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch
RWRL Mirror on http://www.qsl.net/dk3vn   mailto:dk3vn@darc.de