RE: [RTTY] XE RTTY Rule Clarification

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RTTY] XE RTTY Rule Clarification
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 22:30:18 -0600
I can only guess that the rules for multipliers are the same as they were last
year.

I say this because in the official rules, the word "NEW" is in red and any rule
changes appear to be in red as well.  The only differences between last year and
this year appear to be the addition of the new B class for 2 radio single ops
and the time change from 36 hours last year to 24 hours this year.

Since the multiplier section of the official rules is not really clear and since
it is not in red, I'm guessing we have band multipliers for both XE states and
DXCC countries.  I hope so.

The other thing that is new in red this year is awards.  Perhaps they actually
plan on giving awards this year.

I plan on being there.  I really like this contest.  Being close to XE land
gives me an advantage on 40 & 80 meters.  And I really like having advantages!

73, Don AA5AU