[RTTY] Dayton rooms/Ramada

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Dayton rooms/Ramada
From: "WW3S" <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 18:51:27 -0500
Ok, I'm in....almost too easy to get the room....I don't recall ever getting
one this time of year without a big fuss...looks like we could get a group
rate for 9 rooms...anybody willing to make the call??? btw, I'll have my van
there so could easily take another 3-4 people over...I usually park at the
paid paved lot 1000' or so down the street and get there early and stay most
of the day ( unless it's raining; wait, what am I saying. Of course it will
rain)

**NOTE** Above offer is void for SO2R guys :)

73 Jamie WW3S