RE: [RTTY] USB cable to FSK RTTY

To: "'RTTY Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RTTY] USB cable to FSK RTTY
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 20:47:08 -0600
Dick appears to be correct.  I cannot get it to work on XP either as FSK or rig
control despite using the XP drivers from the Belkin website.  The drivers are
not digitally signed by Microsoft but Belkin seems to think it works under XP
but I haven't been able to get it to work.

Works great under Win 2000 and 98SE.

Don AA5AU