Re: [RTTY] Re: 3DA DXpedition

To: Dinsterdog@aol.com, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Re: 3DA DXpedition
From: George Johnson <w1zt@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 16:53:54 -0500
Paul,
I sure could use 3DA on RTTY. And 15m or 20m would be a good choice. A periodic break from CW to RTTY of 30 min sessions would really help. The DX cluster would likely pass the word around at any given time but you would know from the CW session where your band openings were. I would recommend frequent RTTY excursions of shorter duration rather than a few long sessions. You would provide more people with opportunity if they happen to be listening and avoid longer "dry" sessions after you work the "few" of us.
Thanks for keeping us informed and I look forward to your trip.
73, George .. W1ZT