[RTTY] The Makrothen Contest

To: RTTY Contest <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] The Makrothen Contest
From: Waldemar DK3VN <dk3vn@nexgo.de>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 21:20:35 +0100
Hi,

meanwhile I made my decision and will push this contest. Some days
ago in my first posting I called this contest "Distance HF Contest".
The names has changed to "The Makrothen Contest". Makrothen
is old-greek and means great or long distance. On the RWRL Web
Site (see the URL's in my signature) you will find the "official"
Page. There are no major changes in the Rules.

I like the idea of 24h out of 30h for SOAB and the full time of
30h for MOAB. Please don't be sad, that there is no QRP class,
etc. and no bonus points for the lower bands (80+40m) now. But
I have not forgotten this suggestions!!!

Many thanks to all of you, who sent to me suggestions and
opinions direct or via the reflector.

BTW: I am going to Dayton this year again. Anyone of you may
remember me in 1999/2000/2001/2002? Fine, see you again!

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN
--
Check RWRL  on http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch
RWRL Mirror on http://www.qsl.net/dk3vn   mailto:dk3vn@darc.de