RE: [RTTY] FMRE contest rule on dupes

To: "'rtty@contesting.com'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RTTY] FMRE contest rule on dupes
From: Schulz Jonathan <jonathan.schulz@siemens.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 15:59:38 -0600
I have no clue what "excessive" is to the organizers, however I only log the
first instance of a dupe - figuring I wasn't in their log the first time, if
the station calls again I give them the exchange and just don't log it. I
have the feeling the guys that call multiple times are not submitting logs
anyway and are just trying to help the cause as it were...

Misguided thinking on my part?

73
Jon
K9JS