[RTTY] Escrow agent ??

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Escrow agent ??
From: w4gkm@juno.com
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 15:01:24 GMT
The other day I received an email from a company in Italy offering to sell me
some radios like one I had bid on EBAY.  It was a offer that I could not
refuse, however, if something usually sounds to good to be true it usually is.

So what they want me to do is use an esgrow agent thru this website:
www.snap-trade.com

It looks legit but I'm not for sure about this. Has anyone out there hear or
used them for transfering money?  I've always used Paypal.

Nick
W4GKM