[RTTY] XE Contest

To: "Contesting RTTY" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] XE Contest
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 21:04:12 -0600
I was not going to get into this one as I did not have a logging program for
this contest. I thought maybe I would try to make about 25 contacts. But, as
I had time, I kept going back to the rig and making a few more contacts. I
used a WF1B logging file and formatted it to look like the required forms. I
did hear and work several XE calls. Several DX calls required the" AGN"
macro. What time I had was fun.

QSO's  =  100     Pts.  =  275     Multies  =  51       Claimed score  =
14025

See you in the ARRL CW and the NAQP RTTY.

73....Dick   KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White        whiter26@sbcglobal.net
Fulton,  MO. 65251

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M   (ex WB0WLX / KC0MY )
ARRL  Honor Roll / CW  -  5BDXCC / CW  #3295
Life Member American Radio Relay League