[RTTY] XE RTTY Contest - K7RE

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] XE RTTY Contest - K7RE
From: Brian Kassel <k7re@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 10:07:40 -0700
Folks:
I really enjoyed the XE RTTY Contest. Thanks to the folks who put it all together for us. From Western SD, here is my summary:

Band  Contacts XE States      DXCC     Score
     ----  --------     ----- ---------     -----
        7        38         0         2       166
       14        76         2         9      2013
       21       245         5        35     26240
       28         5         3         0        60
    Total       364        10        46     52752:

I used N1MM Logger, and the final score is somewhat optimistic, as the program apparently scores the mults incorrectly. The QSO totals are correct though. Thanks to the many EU stations that I was able to work. EU is somewhat of a rarity here and the conditions on 15M on Sunday morning were great for me here. As other have noted, 40 and 80M were not good at all on Saturday night, so not too many QSO's there. 15 though more than made up for that.

Remember to look for C6AKQ on RTTY on the few days before the ARRL DX CW contest weekend. I hope to be on also as C6ALK at the same time.

I am very sorry that I will be traveling this weekend, and will miss the RTTY event, hope to hit all the others though.

Thanks Again!

Brian K7RE