Re: [RTTY] WPX Weekend.

To: "DESLOOVERE DIRK" <d.desloovere@skynet.be>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WPX Weekend.
From: "Roberto" <ea2ry@ea2ry.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 21:14:58 +0100
For few years, Spanish stations EA we have been able to use the special
prefix ED, AM, AN.

Single in aids WPX RTTY, WPX SSB and WPX CW.

I will use AN2RY in WPX RTTY 2004 (the last year uses AM2RY) and estare
contented to contact with all.

Saludos de Roberto EA2RY
http://www.ea2ry.com
ea2ry@ea2ry.com
Correo revisado con Norton Internet Security 2004
e-mail reviewed with Norton Internet Security 2004