[RTTY] WPX RTTY

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] WPX RTTY
From: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 21:35:29 -0600
Well everyone knows about the best laid plans of mice and men.  Well call
me a mouse or a man but my plans for a SB80 in WPX RTTY went toast after
30 Qs when the SWR on the 80 Mtr antenna jumped from 1.5/1 to 10/1.
Everything in the shack checks out so it must be in the switching unit on
the tower.

I moved to 40 and started from scratch but was having a difficult time
copying and being heard.  So I'll bag it for tonight and start again in
the AM and play around as a SB10 or 15 off and on.  I just might set a
new record for check logs and drive the log checker(s) crazy.