[RTTY] Re: [1000mp] which do you yse

To: <1000mp@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [RTTY] Re: [1000mp] which do you yse
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 14:32:17 -0600
Paul wins a beer.
I have two soundcards, I was had the wrong one set for the recording function.
Got the Santa Cruz card ticked and I now have a real nice level of audio out
for MMTTY
A much better bandpass than the motherboard NVidia card had.

Thanks to all who made suggestions. I suspected something like this as
adjusting the
volume controls on the sound card had no effect. Was using the wrong sound card
controls....Duh!