[RTTY] Thanks, CQWW Contest committee.

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Thanks, CQWW Contest committee.
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 19:31:31 +0000
Thanks for the clear, well-written rules for the recent RTTY WPX contest you posted at:

http://www.cq-amateur-radio.com/RTTY%20WPX%20Rules%202004122403.pdf

In preparing my entry submission yesterday I needed to check on a few minor points. I quickly found the answers to all my questions, and the answers were easy to understand.

I wish other contest committees would follow your example of presenting the rules completely, in an easy (for me) to understand form. You guys obviously took the time to do it right, and it shows.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks and 73

Jerry Flanders W4UK