[RTTY] Re: [WriteLog] Measuring filter bandwidth

To: "Bob Naumann - N5NJ" <n5nj@gte.net>, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Re: [WriteLog] Measuring filter bandwidth
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 17:09:27 +0000
Bob and others interested,

I put several jpeg clips of the filter measurements up on my web site at -

http://www.pixos.com/designs/Filters/

When I view them, I need to click on a little "expand" button that comes up in the lower right hand corner of the graphic in Internet Explorer to get a clear graphic.

They speak for themselves

Jerry, W6IHG

At 07:58 AM 2/24/2004 -0600, you wrote:
Jerry,