[RTTY] W2OWL HOOT in NAQP RTTY

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] W2OWL HOOT in NAQP RTTY
From: Frank Fallon - N2FF <n2ff@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 19:51:49 +0000
Thanks to those who worked me I had a real hoot!

The call is the club call of the Order of Boiled Owls of New York and anyone
who worked me as "HOOT" can use that as 2 points credit toward the "OBO 50"
award as pictured in the March issue of CQ on page 98 and 99.  You may also
have worked NA2M, Bill, who is an Owl and counts one point for the award.  See
http://www.obony.org for more info.

130 QSOs * x 60 Multipliers = 7800 Claimed Score

I had a late start as I had trouble getting the FT-1000 and Writelog on the
normal shit.  It took me about an hour to find the hidden menu.  Well I thought
it was well hidden to reverse the shift.  Fortunately I always monitor my on
air signal so I knew I was reversed.

73,

Frank Fallon........  N2FF