[RTTY] Makrothen Contest

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Makrothen Contest
From: Scott Nichols <snichols@mvosprey.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 19:12:23 -0400
Just downloaded the Makrothen module for Writelog...Works FB !! Well done guys...

I've been looking around the Internet for an hour, but can't find what I want...Anyone know of a site where I can print off a world map, with country outlines and preferably ham prefixes, along with the first 2 letters of the Maidenhead square as an overlay? Would be a handy reference to have close by...I found one close, but no country outlines or prefixes...Must be one somewhere...

Was just thinking how useless 40 will be for this contest with ARRL SSB on this weekend...The SSB'ers will be down all the way to 7.020 likely...Turn on the amps!!

73, Scott