[RTTY] Makrothen Grids

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Makrothen Grids
From: Scott Nichols <snichols@mvosprey.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 18:52:16 -0400
Earlier this week I put out a request for help in finding a good map which showed prefixes, grids, distance etc etc to use in this weekends Makrothen RTTY contest......

Several people pointed me towards http://www.dxatlas.com/ written by VE3NEA...

What an amazing piece of software...Linked with HamCAP and IONOProbe, it gives you everything you could ever want to know about propagation, distances, grids, prefixes, MUF's, paths, S/N ratio's etc etc...Took me an evening to flip through it and set it up, but well worth it...

Thought I'd pass this on...

73, Scott VE1OP