[RTTY] W6WRT Makrothen score

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] W6WRT Makrothen score
From: Bill Turner <wrt@dslextreme.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 09:39:17 -0800
I like it!  This truly is a *DX* contest - the farther the better.  Just
pure distance, no countries, no zones, none of that stuff.  The more
kilometers, the bigger the score.

It could be that some tweaking is in order to increase activity on the
low bands, but even like it is, it works for me.  As others have
mentioned, a better weekend would help.

I was surprised at the high level of JA participation, given such short
notice and being a first time contest.  The word got around pretty well.

My time was limited by a nasty cold, but even so it was lots of fun.

Makrothen Contest

Call Used                   : W6WRT
Callsign(s) of Operators(s) : W6WRT
Entry Class                 : Class 2 (SO, 1R, AB, HP)
Time of operation           : 6h 23m

BAND    FSK
===============
80        9