[RTTY] RTTY SPRINT

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY SPRINT
From: llindblom@juno.com
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 19:24:33 GMT
Having seen virtually no mention of it on the RTTY reflector I almost spaced
off the craziest, most insane, and totally schizophrenic four hours ever of
RTTY contesting (AKA, the RTTY Sprint).  A quick check of the NCJ web site
revealed the RTTY sprint is schedule for 3/14/04 from 0000 - 0400 UCT which
here in the Midwest is this Saturday from 6 - 10 PM (CTD).

Is anyone out there in RTTY land interested in playing on an RTTY Sprint team?
If so I will organize a team for TCG.  Up to 10 people can play on a team in
the sprint. Email me direct if Interested

Hopefully someone else is also putting together a team for this one as it takes
two teams for team competition.

73 Larry L

W0ETC