[RTTY] DXP-38 has been gathering dust...

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] DXP-38 has been gathering dust...
From: kevin@kd1j.com
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 13:34:00 -0800 (PST)

 I have to agree- the DXP38 is a nice unit, but I unloaded
mine a while back, after installing MMTTY.

 I miss all those nice flashing LED's, though, hi hi.

Kevin

  <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
  Amateur Radio Station - KD1J
  Kevin D. Jacobson
  27 Ridge Road
  Wallingford,    CT.    06492
  e-Mail:       kevin@kd1j.com
  Website: http://www.kd1j.com

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 09:07:26 -0800, Bill Turner wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 04:27:44 -0000, David Ashworth wrote:
>
> >Hello, decided to go with a HAL.  Been looking over the manuals for each
> >piece of equipment and not quite clear on the hookup.  This is what I have
> >come up with: FSK jack on Hal to RTTY jack on TS850 with RCA plugs,  AF
OUT