Re: [RTTY] Help on IC756 Pro II

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Help on IC756 Pro II
From: kevin@kd1j.com
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 14:40:32 -0800 (PST)
  I remember having a similar problem with one of my rigs-
maybe the FT-1000D.

  Before getting ready to ship it off to Yaesu, I opened
the manual to find out how to do a "Big Reset".
  Sure enough, it cured the problem, and it never happened
again.

  Maybe there is a similar RESET you can try with your '756.

GL,

Kevin

  Amateur Radio Station - KD1J
  Kevin D. Jacobson