Re: [RTTY] Makrothen - move it to a different weekend, please!

To: "VA3XRZ [Q]" <va3xrz@qsl.net>,"RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Makrothen - move it to a different weekend, please!
From: <va3dx@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 20:44:24 -0500
Seems to me that the organizers of the Makrothen would have been
fully aware that on this particular weekend, the two contests
would clash. Especially on 40 meters.. and IMHO it was a
very poor choice of contest dates for the RTTY test.

I enjoy RTTY tests alot, but fighting the CW qrmers and in this
case the SSB signals, made me decide to not even consider entering
the test.

Glenn VA3DX