[RTTY] TARA Skirmish - Coming Up Soon!

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] TARA Skirmish - Coming Up Soon!
From: MRBILL1953@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 22:05:05 EST
Greetings All:
Just a friendly reminder that the "TARA Skirmish" - Digital Prefix Contest is
 coming up on April 17. I hope as many of you as possible will join us for
TARA's  first running of this contest and I really think you'll enjoy this
contest a  lot.
Don't forget, this is the final contest for this year's "Four Season's
Tour'ney." It's going to be interesting to see who is going to take top
honor's in
this year's Tour'ney. The results so far can be seen at:
_http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_tourney_results.html_
(http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_tourney_results.html)    If you want to learn
more about the Tour'ney please go to:
_http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_tourney.html_
(http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_tourney.html)
Below I have sent you the official announcement for the TARA Skirmish, please
 review if carefully!
73 de NY2U Bill Eddy
President of Troy ARA
_ny2u@n2ty.org_ (mailto:ny2u@n2ty.org)
TARA Skirmish--Digital Prefix Contest--sponsored by Troy  ARA,0000Z-2400Z Apr
17. Frequencies: 160-6 meters, work stations once per band.  Categories:
High, Low (<100 W), Great (<20 W), QRP (<5 W), SWL.  Exchange: Name and Prefix.
Score: QSOs × WPX prefixes × power multiplier. (High  ×0.5, Low ×1, Great ×2,
QRP ×3) Multipliers count once per band. For more  information:
_http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_dpx_rules.html_
(http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_dpx_rules.html)   or
_skirmish-manager@n2ty.org_ (mailto:skirmish-manager@n2ty.org)
.  Logs due May 15 via the contest score entry form at
_http://n2ty.org/seasons/tara_dpx_score.html_
(http://n2ty.org/seasons/tara_dpx_score.html) .