[WriteLog] Re: [RTTY] New Turtle Beach Sound Cards

To: "Masa Miura, AJ3M" <masa.miura.aj3m@covad.net>,<RTTY@contesting.com>, "Writelog List" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: [RTTY] New Turtle Beach Sound Cards
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 20:42:09 -0600
My Turtle Beach Santa Cruz, ver 5 got a 7b
Telling me that Writelog failed to find a wave mute switch on the output mixer.
It will not be possible to automatically route your mic through your sound
board to two
radios on the L/R sound board outputs.

Your sound bard does allow Writelog to automatically switch the mic for SHIFT+F
key
recording and back to the line input for tape loop recording.

your sound board does support simultaneous play and record, It will support
WinRTTY on two
radios

YOUR SOUND BOARD DOES NOT SUPPORT FULL TWO-RADIO OPERATION.

That's good news to my wife, I cause enough tvi with one radio......