[RTTY] BARTG

To: "Contesting RTTY" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] BARTG
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 09:00:24 -0600
    BARTG RTTY Contest
    March 20/21/22, 2004

    Call used: KS0M
    Location:  MO - USA
    Entry Class: Single Op, All Band

    Band    QSOs   Pts  Dist    DX  Cont
    80         0            0       0       0     0
    40        51         51     13       6     4
    20       101      101     16     28     6
    15       100      100     15     34     5
    10           0          0       0       0     0
    ----      ----       ----   ----  ---- ----
    Total    252      252     44    68     6

      Claimed Score: 169344

I made 100 more contacts than last year. Propagation from the "Black Hole"
of mid USA was fair Saturday and very poor Sunday. I am pleased to do as
well as I did under difficult equipment conditions. I lost my DSP filter on
Tuesday before the contest. I ran the whole contest using just the 250 Hz
filter in my Paragon. I worked a lot of you that I could just barely hear in
my head phones, but was able to print. Challenging, but much fun.

73....Dick  KS0M
Richard C. "Dick" White        whiter26@sbcglobal.net
Fulton,  MO. 65251

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M   (ex WB0WLX / KC0MY )
ARRL  Honor Roll / CW  -  5BDXCC / CW  #3295
Life Member American Radio Relay League